Danfoss ECL 210 controller set
The ECL210 controller set is designed for district heating and domestic hot water systems. The ECL210 can be used in a variety of district heating systems, ensuring comfort and optimal energy consumption.
This group consists of controllers with traditional analog control and modern controllers with a fully digital interface.
A common feature of all ECL 210 controllers is that they are easy to operate. The ECL Comfort Group controllers use „smart“ card technology, and the graphic on-screen graphics on the controllers facilitate a quick overview of the system.
Danfoss ECL 210 controller set includes:
- 087H3040 ECL210 ~ 230 V controller
- 087H3230 ECL210 / 310 base
- 087H3800 A266 key
- 084N1012 ESMT outdoor sensor
- 087B1165 ESM-11 heating sensor
- 087B1182 ESMU 100 hot water sensor (stainless steel)
- 082G3001 AMV10 ~ 230 V actuator for heating
- 082G3011 AMV30 ~ 230 V actuator for hot water
The ECL Comfort 210 is an advanced controller with many functions, such as three control circuits with thermostat function, optimization function, three-point control, Modbus / M-bus / Ethernet connection, etc.
Some advantages of ECL Comfort controllers:
- Optimization function.
- Limiting the return temperature of the district heating water depending on the outdoor temperature.
- Frost protection.
- Heating on and off function.
- Automatic change from summer to winter time and vice versa on the clock display
- Copy to and from ECL key.
- Antibacterial function (for hot water circuit).
- Communication via standardized LonTalk protocol, RS 232, M bus.
For more information:
Mobile: +370 698 21971
WhatsApp, Viber: +370 698 21971
More about us: Absoliuta